Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Welcome!

"A journey begins with the very first step …"
Though infamously known to procrastinate, I'm happy to have make my first baby step towards blogsphere.

This going to be my experiemental blog. Not because I'm not serious towards blogging, but because I not sure if blogging will be for me (forever or not).

One year goal, beginning during birthday month, all this makes rememberance easier hehehe .... Nevertheless, I do hope this blogging will be my journey toward self-discovery.

So what you will expect to see here?

Writing doesn't seems to be my forte. Expect non-lengthy articles here in simple English.

Photography is in thing. Expect to be littered with pictures, pictures & more pictures.

Travels is an annual must-do list (be it for work or leisure). Expect to go places with me.

Food is our national past time. Expect simple & non-expensive pleasures with occassional indulgence and silly experimental food at home.

Of course it will be punctuated with humourous & interesting (hopefully) anecdotes when available.

So, if you manage to read this far, I sincerely welcome you to my little adventures (& experimental) in life!

About Banner
This will be change periodically. And what could be better then lovely sunrise depicting a fresh new start. Taken last year (2004) around West of Singapore, one of the more lovely sunrise/sunset I have seen.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello my friend, congratulations on the birth of your blog. I am looking forward to the pictures, yay!
umami
http://umami.typepad.com/

11:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiho~ Looking forward to your nice pictures~

7:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Slurp - congrats on the great start of your site, I'm looking forward to your gorgeous posts! Thank you for your kind words about the link :)

1:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congraturations on your new blog. When I clicked this comment page, I was suprised!! This page is written in Korean. I guess, you also see this page as Chinese character?

Ryan

3:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey slurp, juz testing testing lah! Hope yr road to self-discovery is an exciting one, ya?

wizi

7:27 PM  
Blogger slurp! said...

hihi,
sorry for the late late response.
just got back from hcmc and gotta dived into work immediately :(

umami, yeah! thanks for yr free advertisment :)

josh, yup yup, you are an excellent cook, must put up more food recipe ok?

keiko,
thanks for yr kind words. yr desserts are simply breathtaking ...

ryan,
hmm ... strange, it's entirely in english if not singlish ;-). let me know if you faced problem, I'm still learning

wizi,
thanks for dropping by. hope that when i finally discovered myself, i would have become an immortal hehehe ...

12:55 AM  
Blogger Jam said...

Hey!

Just stumbled across your blog...

I'm off to singapore on monday...where can I go?!?!

2:15 AM  
Blogger slurp! said...

hiya James,
Curious, how you found moi Blog?
anyway, WHERE depends on WHAT you want to do ;-)

Email me for more directions ... :)
s l u r p e e 0 4 0 9 - a t - g m a i l . c o m

1:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home