Friday, October 14, 2005

Makan Session Oct 2005 - My Mum's Place


Durian Brulee
Originally uploaded by slurp.

On 13 October 2005, I have yet another great makan session with my regular friends.
Thanks to eslim for organizing yet another satisfying & good value dinner at My Mum's Place. Can you imagine we had all these for only $25/pax!!!

WHERE?
My Mums Place 328 Joo Chiat Road, (S)427585 Tel : 6344 3343



Please visit my Flickr Albums for more food photos.
Makan X10/05 - My Mum's Place Flickr Set

Hope you enjoy them!

Checkout more excellent writeups here by
Umami
ivn (recent runes)

p.s: As I'm still new & struggling with my blogging. I have, at the moment, place all my comments in Flickr. Please be gentle with me ;P

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks very yummy!

11:44 AM  
Blogger slurp! said...

Josh,
yes, they are very good value home cooked meal.

1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home