Sunday, October 16, 2005

Travel: 16 Oct 2004 & upcoming trip

OH NO!!! Yet another filler hehehe ...
and where was I on 16 Oct last year?

Thanks to M who brought me to 九份(Jiu Fen) in the little red hot riding hood ((小红). It's a very beautiful & nostalgic place that deserves at least a night stay. Not to mention that the food are great as well!





As we went back Taipei (台北) in the late afternoon, I can't help but to admire the beautiful skies & sun rays along the way.

Really felt funny. As soon as I started my blog, I have to go hiatus next week for a short trip to HCMC. Hope to return with some memorable photoshots & adventures for this upcoming trip.
Till then, see you soon .....

2 Comments:

Blogger Passerby A said...

Hi Slurp! I surfed over from Unami's blog. You take the most incredible pictures!

9:11 PM  
Blogger slurp! said...

hi diva,
thanks for dropping by and I'm glad you liked the pictures :)

1:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home