Tuesday, October 25, 2005

I'm back finally!!! But .........

After days in HCMC struggling with great heat & humidity, incredibly chaotic traffic, dodging taxi + cyclo + motobike etc

I'm finally back!!! phew .............

But wait ... I need to dive into work immediately. There is so much to do becoz 2 weeks later and I'm on my working trip to Down Under :(

Arghhhh!!!!

However, I will try to post whenever possible. But in the meantime, please have some french style ice cream dessert. I think the french would have called them Creme Glacee. I can't believe I actually forgot to copy down the name of this dessert. Must have been enjoying too much :P



Anyway, here the breakdown of the assemble.
- banana split
- one scoop banana sorbet
- one sccop mango sorbet
- one scoop chocolate creme glacee
- topped with whipped cream
- drizzled with hot chocolate sauce



Sounds good? :)
How Much? 36000 Dong (approx S$3.60)
More details to come later ............

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The price is S$3.6?? NO WAY!! I want to have some..!!!

You gonna Australia? Good on you!! Bring me on your suitcase.

Ryan

9:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks looks looks SO YUMMY!!!
But on diet now, must cut down on ice cream.. :.<

2:53 PM  
Blogger slurp! said...

Ryan,
it's a trip for work. Not a fun time to be there .. :(

qin,
On diet huh? what about Okinawa & hokkaido fair leh? liar liar!!! hehehe ... (juz kidding)

1:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home