Thursday, November 17, 2005

Photo: Sunsets

For some reasons I'm not fully aware, I always love watching Sunset. Be it Singapore, Thailand, Tokyo, Australia etc. I will always diligently make a point to watch them whenever possible. Perhaps it concludes a day of hectic work, signifying the end of daily mad rush and time to be back with home with family or out with friends. Whatever the reasons, it always brings me peace, calmness & great sense of contentment

Both photos were taken on the same day (around March 2000) with my old 2Megapix Digicam at different locations.

The first was taken somewhere near ??Singapore Yacht Club??. While the sunset wasn't the most spectacular I have seen. I do find the clouds most interesting & lovely.


The Second was taken from Kent Ridge Park. I was rather late when I rush from the first location. The cloudy skies have eaten up most of the lovely orangy hue. Just when I was about the leave, the sunset (or perhaps it was the clouds?) showing off its last streak of brilliance before dwindling quickly behind the dark skies.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Liked the first pic a lot, especially the red tints!

11:15 AM  
Blogger Passerby A said...

KR Park is a very good place for star gazing too. I love to go there to spot the man made satellites in the skies. They "fly" in a very straight path across the sky. Spectacular.

11:53 PM  
Blogger slurp! said...

cath,
thank!

diva,
agree, satellites yes, star gazing going to be quite difficult in SG. you would have better chance at Malaysia,Desaru.

But my best experience gotta at Perth, somewhere along the highway.
literally millions of them. if not for the need to be back to resort, i reckon i could have stayed & gaze until dawn

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home