Friday, December 16, 2005

Home: Orchard Rd Xmas Lightup


Since I went to the "Winter" Wonderland at Tangling Mall, I miight as well checkout the xmas decoration at Orchard Rd since it's just around the corner. And oh my, this year was certainly the Year of Lights!!!


Rallying to run me flat as roti prata (indian pancake)? Fortunately, the (traffic) lights are in my favor now hehehe ...


"EARTH FROM ABOVE" Photo Exhibition by Yann Arthus-Bertrand. SIMPLY STUNNING!


Interesting revolving Christmas Tree outside Ngee Ann City. Even more interesting events are the nightly carolling that going to start from 16 ~ 24 Dec 2005. These features songs & dances from different countries tribal & aboriginal including Thailand Karen & Lahu, China Yunan Dai & Miao, Philippines, Australia, Indonesia, Japan International Choral Group etc etc ...

Definitely not to be missed!!! Unfortunately, I will be leaving for vacation from 16 Dec 2005 onwards :(


My favourite Christmas Tree got to be from Paragon. Lots of people posing shots with this Paragon Christmas Tree.


Christmas Tree from Wisma isn't too bad as well.



Arabian nights Theme for Tangs Plaza. Stunning lights creating 3d-ish visual delights.


My evergreens, Starscape from Wheelock Place.


And lastly, Season Greetings & Best Wishes.

This will be my last post for 2005. As I head to vacation-land, counting sheeps & rolling hills, attempting to refresh & rejuvenate. Hopefully this break will help me concoct new creative ideas as well as setting new goals & direction in life.

Frankly, it have been pretty hectic & tiring period creating this blog. Due to work schedule, most of my blogs updates were usually done very late at night. At the same time, I'm always constantly amazed by the work I'm able to achieve within such a short span of time.

Nevertheless, I'm not sure if that's the kind of life I want to lead, but since I have set my one year goal from Oct 2005, I guess I should continue and decides when the time comes.

Till then ... See ya in 2006
!!! P E A C E !!!

9 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

have a good break, slurp! and who knows, you may be so inspired thereafter with more posts to come :)

9:34 AM  
Blogger Babe_KL said...

wahhh so beautiful!!! wish you a blessed christmas and a happy new year

11:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Slurp, yr blog is looking more and more like a nightclub! Loved those pictures of Orchard Xmas lites! U've given me a taster! Hv a happy holiday with the sheep and rolling hills. Donch do anything we wouldn't do...kekekekeke....!

wizi

5:02 PM  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Merry Christmas Slurp and all the best!

3:47 PM  
Blogger Van Cong Tu said...

Hi,
Great pics, wish I could be there. Happy New Year and keep the good work mate

5:12 PM  
Blogger pfong said...

Lovely shots of the Christmas scene at Orchard

1:23 PM  
Blogger Cat said...

Wow, incredible pictures!

I can't believe you're going on vacation (again). When did you ever stop? I was under the impression that you're a professional vacationer :)

2:00 AM  
Blogger slurp! said...

Hihi, many thanks for all those warm wishes.

so i guess this year, i need to change to white theme to avoid looking by a nightclubbing blog :D

i should also take "secret" vacation so that i don't be mistaken for a professional vacationer LOLz ...

it been nice idling in North NZ. relaxing? not really as i'm one of the "rally" drivers haha... anyway, speed limit is 100km/h and i stick regliously to this. winding gravel roads were fantastic if you was a "rally-like" driver like me LOLz on the other hand, it's pretty tiring.

well, I'm almost done catching up with my work, so hopefully i can start blogging again starting this weekend!

cheers!!!

7:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy new year, Slurp - glad you had a great time in NZ, looking forward to seeing your gorgeous pics soon. Take care and don't work too hard, I wish I was a professional vacationer :)

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home